PROFIT : Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi dan Ilmu Ekonomi publishes the results of scientific research in the field of Economics Education and other studies of Economics, in the form of basic research, design, and technology development, as well as theoretical studies. Journal published periodically twice a year (May and November) This journal published the first article for volume 1 no 1 in May 2014. Journal print edition with p-ISSN 2355-7176.
Then in 2017 this journal started using ejournal with the address https://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jp/index
In September 2017, the Profit Journal: Study of Economics and Economics Education received the e-ISSN 2620-8504.
At the end of 2017, it has also been agreed with the journal team in determining economic education experts who will be reviewers of the Jurnal PROFIT: Kajian Pendidikan Ekonomi dan Ilmu Ekonomi. Based on the results of the meeting, it was determined that the economists who would be the journal reviewers were:
1. Prof. Dwi Atmono from Lambung Mangkurat University
2. Dr. Nety Budiwati from the Indonesian University of Education
3. Dr. Aniek Hindrayani from Sebelas Maret University
In June 2019, Profit underwent updates such as the article template used, the logo and the journal cover used. In addition, the use of OJS in the Profit journal will be optimized, which so far the process of reviewing and editing articles is still done manually.
August 21, 2019, the PROFIT Journal was set to be accredited with SINTA 4 until the May 2022 edition. During that time span, the PROFIT Journal underwent many changes and improvements such as optimizing the use of OJS for article reviews, improving article templates, adding article reviewers from various institutions and backgrounds. appropriate background and support the review process in order to make PROFIT journals even better.
The results of the January 2022 Journal Meeting Decisions, Profit Journal added 5 new reviewers, namely:
1. Dr. Moh. Fahrurrozi, S.E., M.M. (Hamzanwadi University)
2. Dr. Taufiq Hidayat, S.Pd., M.Pd. (IKIP Bojonegoro)
3. Dr. Meyko Panigoro, S.Pd., M.Pd. (Gorontalo State University)
4. Dr. Basir S., S.E., MM. (University of Indonesia)
5. Associate Professor Dr. Nuradli Ridzwan Shah Mohd Dali (Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia)